Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A Wee Bit O' Quilting

 
Little Quilts by Sarah Fielke and Amy Lobsiger
Cico, pub 2014
ISBN: 978-1782491378

Leading up to Christmas I decided I was finally going to get around to making some quilted gifts for my family. I had a great pattern for a quilted tea cozy and some ideas for other small quilt projects.

This book was a great way to get me inspired and sewing! The projects are lovely and the step-by-step instructions were easy for a beginner like me to follow. I steer clear of other wonderful quilt books because I find them overwhelming for my limited skills and experience. I love what I see out there, but I have to be realistic.

I have to be honest and tell you that I didn't create anything from this book because I was up to my eyebrows in other projects, but now that Christmas if over I will be revisiting this book for some inspiration. I've got my heart set on some bunting. Who doesn't love bunting!

P.S. Sarah Fielke has some other superb quilting books published for those more skilled than me.

Skill Level: Beginner - Intermediate
Rating: ★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment