Friday, July 2, 2010

Get Your Own Odd-Bod

The Knitted Odd-bod Bunch by Donna Wilson
Cico Books, pub. 2009
ISBN: 9781906525422
 
This isn't a brand new book (published Feb 2009) but I absolutely love it. It's been on my bookshelf for a while and I pull it down every so often and wish I had time to make them all! I have made a few of the odd bod bunch as baby gifts for friends and I loved the end result.

The patterns are easy to follow and the photos are very inspiring! I bet you can't look through it and be able to resist knitting one up for yourself! I've looked through a lot of books on knit toys and I think this one is my favourite. No more boring teddy bears (no offense to the classics) two heads are better than one...right?

Check out Donna Wilson's blog for more inspiration!

Skill level: Intermediate / Advanced
Rating: ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment